Monday, February 25, 2013

BUSY

I have been lacking in the blog department! It seems like we are always busy but with nothing that I can remember--must just be life :)
In the past few weeks, we have been enjoying time outside and just have fun together as a family. Ryan and I did get away for a short but fun vacation to Florida. Luckily Jack and Lydia got to spend the week with Uncle Wade and Aunt Sue and I am pretty sure they did not miss us one bit!
Jack had surgery last Friday at Children's-he did awesome! He was pretty brave and you wouldn't have known that he had had surgery by the next day. What a tough kid. I didn't think it was possible but he is talking even more--none stop talking. He is telling us these long stories and is getting very detailed. He continues to be a really good big brother, helping Lydia whenever she needs it. Sometimes he is too much help. For example when she had to go potty and he took her diaper off which had a bit of poop in it....lets just say they both ended up in the bath and I needed to scrub the entire bathroom. :)
Lydia is growing up too fast. She is speaking in 4-5 word sentences, telling us a few times a day she has to go potty, getting herself dressed...just too much! I cannot believe she is going to be two in three months!

No comments:

Post a Comment