Friday, January 25, 2013

catching up

We wrestled with our big cousins at Thanksgiving

cut down our Christmas tree

Lydia wanted to pet the bear

meeting santa-Lydia loved him, Jack took some bribing

playing in our 1st (and only so far) big snow


In the church Christmas program

baking cookies at Great Grandma Lange's

Got to ride in a sleigh with two of Santas reindeer!

Christmas at home
jack worked hard on wrapping presents and writing mom

playing so nice together




waiting so patiently for her baby buggy

need to try on all my new stuff
I have been missing from the blog world but I am working on catching up! I think I was just busy enjoying all of the holidays and time with family that the blog got pushed to the back burner. So, I am goign to attempt to do a few updates in the next few days to catch up! Most of this will be pictures!

No comments:

Post a Comment