Saturday, March 30, 2013

Spring!

Even though spring finally decided to show up this week, we have been busy doing springy things! I think we are all very happy to see the snow quickly melting even though we had an awesome winter! Life has been busy. I started a new position at my work last two weeks ago. But, they have not filled my current position so I am doing both my old job and trying to learn everything for my new position. It will be a big change for me...no more home visiting. I will be working with a specific grant as the Family Home Visiting Coordinator. I think I could use the break and I will enjoy learning lots of new stuff (at least that is what i am telling myself during this stressful transition period :) Everything is great with the kids. They are so much fun and best friends these days. Today at Costco they kept telling saying that they loved the other. funny since a few seconds before in the car they were both tattling on each other :) Here are some recent pictures!
Doing dishes together

Jack was so proud of making his bed

PJ day at daycare

making Easter cupcakes

Dying eggs with Grandma

Such a girly girl already!!



walking through the puddles/slug together--this did not end well...Lydia fell in and Ryan had to rescue her!

The Easter bunny will get Spinach this year!

No comments:

Post a Comment